Holy Spirit Catholic Church Religious Education Registration for the 2014-2015 school year will open February 26th.
Just a few things that you must know/do before you will be able to register.
- Registration will only be conducted on-line through Holy Spirit’s website. The cost for the year’s program will be $90 per child/youth, with a $220 family maximum which
you will be able to pay on-line at the time of registration
- In preparation of registration, you MUST know your HSCC Parishioner Login/Password.
If you do not know yours, you can request it on the Parishioner Login page.
- If your child is receiving a Sacrament, either First Communion (2nd grade)* or Confirmation (10th grade)**, we MUST have a copy of their baptismal certificate on file. If
your child was baptized at Holy Spirit, we have that information. If your child was baptized somewhere other than HSCC, you can scan it and email it to
mail it or bring it into the Parish Office. Registration WILL NOT be completed until we have a copy of their baptismal certificate.
*Participation in 1st grade is required to
receive the Sacrament of First Holy Communion in 2nd grade. **Participation in 9th grade is required to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation in 10th grade.
- We have three Sunday class options for our 3 year olds – 5th graders: 9:45 a.m. - 11:00 a.m., 11:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., and 4:00 p.m. - 5:15 p.m. We have very limited space
in our 3 year old & 4 year old classes. As with all of our grades, classes are filled on a first-come, first-placed basis.
- 6th – 8th grade Religious Education, EDGE, meets on Sundays after the 5:30 p.m. Mass, 6:30 – 8:15 p.m. This is a new time for the 2014-2015 school year.
- 9th – 12th grade Religious Education, LifeTeen, meets after the Sunday 5:30 p.m. Mass, 6:30 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.
- We need Catechist/Co-Catechist at all of our Religious Education class times. Please prayerfully consider giving of your Time & Talent to the children/youth of our Parish. No
experience is necessary. Get with some other families and co-teacher together! You can sign up during registration to volunteer. Remember-tuition is waived to those that volunteer
to be a catechist/co-catechist.
- We are also in need of non-catechist volunteers. Click here for a
complete list of volunteer opportunities.
- Remember that attending Religious Education classes does not substitute for your child’s need to attend Mass.
The way that you as a family approach our Faith teaches your child more than he or she will ever learn in weekly classes.
Only attending Religious Education and not Mass sends your child a confusing message.
- The 2014-2015 Religious Education School year will start on September 7th.
Holy Spirit Catholic Church ● 4465 Northside Drive, NW ● Atlanta, GA 30327
ph. 404-252-4513 ● fx. 404-252-1162
Holy Spirit Catholic Church. All Rights Reserved.